– Processor: Intel Core i3 6006U, i3 7100U, i5 7200U, i7 7500U, i3 7020U, i3 8130U, i5 8250U, or i7 8550U Processors
– Memory: DDR4 2400MHz SDRAM, 1 x SO-DIMM socket for expansion, up to 16 GB SDRAM (On selected models) up to 16 GB Intel Optane memory
– Display: 14.0″ (16:9) LED backlit FHD (1920×1080) 60Hz Anti-Glare Panel with 45% NTSC
– Graphics: Integrated Intel HD Graphics 520, HD Graphics 620, or UHD Graphics 620
– Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce MX110 , with 2GB GDDR5 VRAM
– Hard Drives: 500GB 5400RPM SATA HDD or 1TB 5400RPM SATA HDD
– Solid State Drives: 128GB/256GB SATA3 SSD
– Hybrid Storage: 500GB/1TB HDD + 128GB/256GB SSD
– Keyboard: Chiclet keyboard
– Card Reader: Multi-format card reader
– WebCam: VGA Web Camera
– Wi-Fi: Integrated 802.11b/g/n, Integrated 802.11 AC
– Bluetooth: Built-in Bluetooth V4.1 (On selected models)
– Security lock: fTPM (Firmware-based Trusted Platform Module)
This package contains the files needed for installing the WLAN driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install this package please do the following:
– Save the downloadable package on an accessible location (such as your desktop).
– Unzip the file and enter the newly-created directory.
– Locate and double-click on the available setup file.
– Allow Windows to run the file (if necessary).
– Read EULA (End User License Agreement) and agree to proceed with the installation process.
– Follow the on-screen instructions.
– Close the wizard and perform a system reboot to allow changes to take effect.
This package contains the files needed for installing the Realtek FE/GbE Controller LAN driver. If it has been installed, updating (overwrite-installing) may fix problems, add new functions, or expand existing ones. Even though other OSes might be compatible as well, we do not recommend applying this release on platforms other than the ones specified.
To install the driver, proceed as follows
– Save and unzip the downloadable file.
– Locate and launch the executive file “setup.exe” from the newly-created folder.
– Follow the instructions displayed by the setup.exe program
– On Plug and Play Windows platforms, the adapter will be identified and configured automatically. Please stop all the automatic installation by Windows system.
– To install driver, you should have administrator's privilege.
– If garbled text is displayed, please use “AutoInst.exe” to install/uninstall driver again.
– The usage of “AutoInst.exe” is the same as “Setup.exe”.
– Manual installation is to install driver by the installation file (INF) rather than use the “setup.exe” mentioned above.
– To install driver manually, please open Device Manager, expand the Network adapters tree list, select the “Realtek FE/Gbe Family Controller”, and click right button, execute the menu item Update driver…, and follow the direction to indicate the path of INF file.
– NOTE: Manual installation is a kind of method of installation by advanced user. Generic users please use the “setup.exe” to install driver.
About Ethernet Drivers:
Windows platforms generally apply a generic driver that allows motherboards to recognize the Ethernet component.
However, in order to make use of all network card (adapter) features, you must install a proper LAN driver that enables the hardware. This task enables systems to connect to a network, as well as collect all component characteristics such as manufacturer and chipset.
If you intend to update the driver version, know that this process can add support for new OSes, fix different compatibility problems, resolve related errors encountered during the product’s lifetime, as well as include various other changes.
When it comes to the actual installation procedure, we should note that most producers try to make it as easy as possible, so following the steps should be a breeze: just get the downloadable package, run the setup, and follow the on-screen instructions.
There is a chance that other OSes could also be suitable, but it is not advisable that you install this release on platforms other than the specified ones. Remember to perform a system reboot once done, to allow all changes to take effect properly.
Therefore, if you wish to apply this version, click on the download button and enable your network card. To stay up to speed with the latest updates, check back with our website as often as possible.
It is highly recommended to always use the most recent driver version available.
Try to set a system restore point before installing a device driver. This will help if you installed an incorrect or mismatched driver. Problems can arise when your hardware device is too old or not supported any longer.