Features and Highlights
ConnectedPDF – Next generation PDF for the connected world
It goes beyond a typical PDF editor, it’s ConnectedPDF Powered. ConnectedPDF is leading edge technology that powers cloud-based services for PDF files, services include:
- ConnectedPDF Security – grant and revoke document access.
- ConnectedPDF Document Management – Track to see who opens your document and what they do and notify readers of new updates.
- ConnectedPDF Collaboration – Elevate your teamwork with connected reviews or send requests to others to get a file.
PDF Editor – Perform all your document updates in PDF
Documents evolve over time and need to be updated. PhantomPDF Standard version provides powerful PDF Editor capabilities to allow authors to update their documents themselves.
- Paragraph edit and have text flow across multiple paragraphs, columns, and pages.
- Change the PDF document layout by moving text boxes, changing their size, or how text is justified.
- Professionalize PDF documents by adding stamps, watermarks, headers, footers, bates number, etc.
Organize – Manipulate PDF files and pages
Often we create new documents from pages of existing documents. PhantomPDF is the PDF Editor that allows you to quickly and easily organize and manipulate your PDF to support your workflows.
- Merge PDF documents together or split PDF apart.
- Drag and drop pages within a PDF document or from one PDF document to another.
- Crop, delete, add, swap, flatten, and rotate PDF pages.
Collaborate and Share – Annotate, share, and collaborate with PDF
When teams collaborate and share information, they work at their best. The PDF Editor that links knowledge workers together to increase flexibility and results.
- Integrate PDF with leading Content Management Systems.
- Utilize popular storage sharing products.
- Initiate shared reviews and provide and manage comments.
PDF Creator – Create PDF docs, forms, and portfolios
The connected world shares documents in the PDF format. It is the PDF Editor that allows you to create PDF from all file formats. Foxit is the first vendor to deliver PDF 2.0 file view.
- Create PDF, PDF/A, PDF/X, and PDF/E documents from Microsoft Office and virtually any file format.
- Create PDF Portfolios to tie multiple files together and PDF Forms to collect data.
- Convert webpages to PDF from the Chrome, Internet Explorer, and Firefox browsers.
Convert PDF – Share Information on PDF with Other File Formats
Many workflows require information within PDF documents be shared in other file formats. It is the PDF Editor that enables users to export PDF files into popular file formats.
- Convert PDF documents to Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Convert PDF files to image formats such as JPEG and PNG.
- Convert PDF to HTML and text.
Scan and OCR – Scan to PDF, OCR PDF, and edit scanned PDFs
Many times hardcopy documents are required to be in digital format. It is the PDF Editor that provides capabilities to support your paperless office workflows.
- Interfaces with your scanner to scan and convert to PDF documents. Will convert existing scans (i.e. images) to PDF.
- OCRs image based content into selectable and searchable text. OCR (Optical Character Recognition) identifies characters and words within images.
- OCR option to make PDF text editable, which is really valuable when updating documents when you only have the hardcopy.
Protect and Sign – Encrypt, redact, and sign PDFs
Many documents contain confidential information. Don't just protect your perimeter, protect information by protecting the PDF documents themselves. The PDF Editor that provides multiple security options.
- ConnectedPDF Powered – grant and revoke PDF document access.
- Extends usage control of Microsoft Rights Management Services to PDF documents.
- Permanently remove (redact) visible text and images from PDF documents to protect sensitive information.
Section 508 Compliance – Document Accessibility Through Assistive Technology
The program is the PDF Editor that enables PDF document accessibility for people with disabilities who use assistive technology to have access to information.
- JAWS (Job Access With Speech) compatibility allowing blind and visually impaired users to read the screen either with a text-to-speech output or by a refreshable Braille.
- Checks accessibility of PDF files to verify if the document complies with Section 508 technology standards. The software identifies and provides fixes for accessibility checker failed results to make the PDF file comply with Section 508 technology standards.
- Enables users to easy create JAWS compliant PDF documents from files using Microsoft Office file formats.
PhantomPDF Online – Cloud based PDF Editor
It comes bundled with Phantom PDF Online, a cloud based PDF editor which provides many of the same capabilities as the Phantom PDF product.
- PDF editor capabilities available through a web browser, so you have access to your documents everywhere, all the time.
- Bundled with subscriptions.
- Bundled with 1-time purchases for one year and customers who are current on maintenance.
Note: 14 days trial version.