If you want to know how to download Wild Rift beta for Android in League of Legends, it is time you know how to do it with this full article.
What is League of Legends Wild Rift
It is the mobile version iOS and Android of the popular MOBA of Riot Games, which will be available in closed beta after going through an alpha version.
The first closed beta was launched on September 16, 2020 in Indonesia for a small number of participants, but September 18, 2020 the beta is launched in Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand for Android devices.
Download Wild Rift beta for Android
If you are wondering how to download Wild Rift beta for Android, the first thing we recommend you do is make sure you go to the Google Play Store
The game APK is 83 MB, and the OBB file is approximately 1 GB, so you will have to make sure you have enough space to install it first.
- First, you will need to register for the mobile version from the Play Store (link above)
- Download the latest League of Legends: Wild Rift APK file and the OBB 188.8.131.5227 data file.
- Extract the zip files to get the
.apkfile and OBB folder.
- Transfer the LOL mobile APK file to phone storage and install it. (Do not open it yet)
- Next, launch a file manager or file explorer on your phone.
- Extract the
- Copy the extracted folder
com.riotgames.league.wildriftto the directory
- Now, download a VPN app (paid recommended) we chose the cheapest from this VPN list of coupons.
- Change region.
- Play League of Legends: Wild Rift game.
You must consider that despite being able to install the game on their devices, only selected players will be able to log in. Also, you must take into account that little by little the beta
That's all you need to know about how to download Wild Rift beta for Android in League of Legends, we hope you found our article as useful as possible and get the most out of it now that you know how to download the game beta.